Redaction of Previously Filed Document
In response to amendments to Fed. R. Bankr. P. 9037 effective December 1, 2019, local forms regarding redaction of a previously filed document have been revised and added to the Bankruptcy Forms page of the court’s website at www.msnb.uscourts.gov. Effective December 1, 2019, the following forms will be required:
- Motion to Redact Document (and Proposed Order)
- Applicable when Movant is the same party who filed the original unredacted document;
- Requires Movant to attach a proposed redacted document to the motion;
- Motion to Redact Document Filed by Other Party (and Proposed Order)
- Applicable when Movant is not the same party who filed the original unredacted document;
- Requests the court to waive the requirement to attach a proposed redacted document to the motion.
The motion should be filed under Bankruptcy>Motions/Applications>Redact, and the proposed order should be submitted via e-Orders. Because the amended federal rule will require the court to restrict access to the motion, the Movant must serve the Motion via U. S. Mail (or other agreed upon method) rather than through the ECF system.
Application for Payment of Unclaimed Funds
New local forms regarding Unclaimed Funds will be effective December 1, 2019. An Application for Payment of Unclaimed Funds along with the required supporting documentation and a Proposed Order must be submitted to request payment of unclaimed funds from the court’s registry. The Application (fillable form) and Proposed Order, as well as instructions are available on the Bankruptcy Forms page of the court’s website at www.msnb.uscourts.gov.)
Shallanda "Che" Clay
Clerk of Court